Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

GeoQlik - Dimension

Hello Folks,

I'm developing a GeoQlik application and i'm facing a problem. I need to paint in the map all the cities of a Sales Person in 1 color.

So, if i have 3 Sales Person, it would be showing 3 different collors only, independently of the amount of cities.

I'm using PostGis in Postgre. I've inserted the corresponding Sales Person in the table of .shp and in Qlikview i'm using this field as dimension. The main problem is that it's painting only the first row for each Sales Person, and not Sum everything.

The "Polygon" is in EPSG 4326.

So, i tried to paint the State in this same Table and faced the same problem. (State is not a problem, i've a different .shp for this).

What i think that is the problem is that we have 1 sales person for multiple polygon. When we use the City as dimension, it works fine, because is 1:1 proportion.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

1 Reply
crystles
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

If the problem is that the sales person is in multiple States or Cities, you might need to create a Key for the polygon colors to use. You could combine the SalesPerson field and State/Cities field into one field for each row. That way, it will be able to have a 1:1 relationship.