Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Get sum of values, which less date in dimension

I have some dimensions and one of it is date. Also I have a few volumes for each date. I need to get sum of volumes, for which date less then in dimension.

For example

Dim 1, Dim 2, Date, volume, sum of volumes less date

A,         AA,.       6,.     15,.             0

A,.        AB,.       7,.       5,              30

B,.        BA,.       6,.       15,.            0

B,.         BB,.      8,.        10,.           35

I can't understand how to compare dates for each row with date in dimension and get sum.

11 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Describe more? How date is Less than The number??

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Not applicable
Author

The date is month number. For example, I get 0 in first raw, because I haven't observation with date less 6, I get 30 in second raw, because I have two  observations with date less 7.(15+15)

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not sure, Still i followed you. What this returns?

If(Date < volume, Sum(volume))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Not applicable
Author

Oh, no, I need compare dates

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you explain little in technical.. I believe you may need Above() and Below()

Not applicable
Author

I'm not sure, because I need universal design.I mean, I need compare all dates with date in dimension. And after that I sum volumes, for which dates satisfy the condition.And I need do it for all raws.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

NP, Anyway he may offer you vinieme12

Not applicable
Author

Thx

tresesco
MVP
MVP

May be this?

Capture.JPG

Aggr( NODISTINCT RangeSum(Above(TOTAL Sum(volume),1,RowNo(TOTAL))),Date)