Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sahadevpatil140
Partner - Contributor III

Getting alert mail QVW failure but which is not present and schedule on QMC

Hi Team,

Everyday I receive alert mail about QVW (ABC.QVW) failure but actually this ABC.QVW not present on QlikView server as well as not schedule on QMC. Please help me  to resolve this issue.

Labels (1)
  • QMC

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The issue is on the QDS side of things, there is still an associated trigger there related to that old task I believe.  If you have cleaned things up on the QMS/QMC side, there is a setting you can put in place on one of your QDS nodes that will purge all the stuff that no longer exists in QMS/QMC/QVPR side of things, and that should likely do the trick.  I have an Article with a bunch of settings actually:

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000060690

The one you want is EnableAdvancedFilePurge, just note if you have a QDS cluster setup, you ONLY put this one one of the nodes, not all of them.  Hopefully this will do the trick, easiest fix of which I can think and should do the trick.  You will need to bounce the QDS service after you add the setting, just FYI.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
sahadevpatil140
Author

Thank you so much for quick reply