Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nedcliqs
Contributor III
Contributor III

Grand Total for 3 invoices

Hi All

I need a Grand Total in a List box for 3 invoices whose quantities are identical like below:

INVOICE #                     QUANTITY in KGs

inv01                                   22.68

inv02                                  22.68

inv03                                   22.68

Since the quantity is a repeated value, Qlikview only shows 22.68

What i want is a list box that sums the quantities such that the list box shows 68.04 is Total Quanity

I have tried Aggr(Sum(Quantity), [Invoice #]) but i am getting all kinds of answers

I am really knew to Qlikview so if you may help with as much explanation as possible

Thanks

Ned

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

Is this in a list box object? May be this:

Sum(TOTAL Quantity)

nedcliqs
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Sunny, but still that is giving me the same wrong answer as Aggr(Sum(Quantity), Invoice#).

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample?

nedcliqs
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I have realized that my JOINS seem to be creating duplicates. I did a Count(Invoice#) and I am getting 7 instead of 3. Let me fix that first and I will let you know

Thank you very much.

arasaraja_cts
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi,

I believe you are trying with Invoice # as dimension and Sum(QUANTITY ) as Expression in your list box.

As far I know, you will never get 68.04 in a list box,moreover by doing Aggr it will again give output grouped by Invoice#.

You can use use a text box with Sum(Quantity) to get 68.04, or create a table and at the bottom you can get total value as 68.04.

Thanks

Raja