Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Graph not showing properly

1. Two p5 entries are coming- Closed and Open but i want to show closed part.

2. P1 time taken to resolve 15:19 minutes but it is sahowing 1:01:16

Calculation-Total time taken to resolve p1 ticket(closed) /no of closed p1 ticket).

My bad- I am trying to mention about KPI resolution graph. If you change the expression of AVG resolution time then only you can get.

AVG resolution time-

=AGGR(SUM(DurationStefan)/count(TOTAL IF(UPPER(Status)='CLOSED',Severity)),P_Severity,Status)

7 Replies
cjohnson
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Suman,

Where are you seeing P1 = 1:01:16? I see 15:19 as you originally suggested:

p1.png

Thanks,

Camile

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

My bad- I am trying to mention about KPI resolution graph. If you change the expression of AVG resolution time then only you can get.

AVG resolution time-

=AGGR(SUM(DurationStefan)/count(TOTAL IF(UPPER(Status)='CLOSED',Severity)),P_Severity,Status)

calculation should be- Total time taken to resolve p1 ticket(closed) /no of closed p1 ticket).

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello please help

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I asked for a solution but i am ot getting any reply yet. It seems qlikview is quite complicated.

cjohnson
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Suman,

How about just changing your expression to the following:

SUM({<Status = {'Closed'}>} DurationStefan)/COUNT({<Status = {'Closed'}>}Severity)

Does that give you the desired result?

avg.png

Or if it's truly the total severity you are looking for (as the numerator) then change it to the following:

SUM({<Status = {'Closed'}>}TOTAL <P_Severity> DurationStefan)/COUNT({<Status = {'Closed'}>}Severity)

Can you give examples of actual results you are expecting?

Thanks,

Camile

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

many thanks for your help.

Apprecite it.

I have sent you attached jpeg file. In the top part i have mentioned the output which i want to display.