Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Graphic : Issue with constant line

Hi,

I would like to draw a line (call it "first line") on a chart of this type y = constant * x in a continuous axis of dates with a another line (call it "second line") from my data. So I made two expressions. But the issue is that I don't have data for every month of this axis in my second line, so my first line is not a straight line. How to force QV to calculate values for my first line for every value of my axis in order to have a straight line ?

PS : my first line is defined has this expression : [constant] which value is 2, and I selected "total sum" (not sure of the term, using french version, but it's the option in the left down corner of expression tabs).

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I solved my problem with :

[rythme_inclusion] * fabs(round((makedate(year(min({Inclusion} all [date_reelle])),month(min({Inclusion} all [date_reelle]))) - makedate(year([date_reelle]),month([date_reelle])))/30.4375))

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

I solved my problem with :

[rythme_inclusion] * fabs(round((makedate(year(min({Inclusion} all [date_reelle])),month(min({Inclusion} all [date_reelle]))) - makedate(year([date_reelle]),month([date_reelle])))/30.4375))