Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Graphic with values from 2 different lists

Hi folks, i need some help here.

I have 2 sheets with data, 2 lists (OPTIONAL and OPTIONAL_DESIRED) to filter that data's and i also have a list mixing those 2 lists (let's call this 'Wanted list').

I need a graphic that shows me both selections, list 1 plus list 2, i need the graphic to do the same thing as the Wanted list does plus providing me the sum of the costs for each optional.

And also, if i select the same optional from list 1 and 2, the cost doesn't change twice.

I'm attaching my XLS and my QVW, and I've already selected some values, and as you'll be able to see, the graphic show me both but the cost is totally wrong.

Thank you in advance!

PS: you need to change the path at the script:

'FROM

[xxxx\data config.xlsx]

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is F1);'

10 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I need the graphic to do the same thing as the 'TO BE' list does, to show all both selections in it.

But i also need to show the 2 costs i'm working on the graphic (the red one and the blue one).

Cuz if i use the same expression i'm using on the list at the graphic, it shows what i need, which is the selection of both lists, but the costs goes crazy (if you sum them you gonna notice that).