Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Grouping Dimensions in a Scatter Chart

Hey QlikCommunity!

I group dimensions a lot with the charts that I build. When I put a grouped dimension in a scatter chart, however, the ability to cycle between dimensions disappears. Is there any way to build this functionality on the chart without putting a list box on the side?

-Nick

2 Replies
Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Hmm that seems strange, you should be able to cycle your dimensions in a scatter chart.

Make sure your label and legend are active - if you played around with the sizing of the chart you could also reset the user sizing and docking under the general tab to get back to square one.

Just tried it on QV11.2 SR2 and works on my box.

Not applicable
Author

This is happening to me now as well. The cycle dimension is in the 3rd Dimension and works fine with nothing selected. However, as soon as I select and get to a point where the current cycle dimension = 1 value, the legend disappears along with the cycle option and the chart re-sizes to the complete width of the container. Is there a way to 'lock' the legend?