Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PEyzaguirre
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Help AGGR() - FirstSortedValue()

Hola tengo un problema que no puedo resolver y quería solicitar su ayuda. Tengo dos tablas llamadas Producto y Ventas, adjunto imagen:

(Hi, I have a problem that I can not solve and I wanted to request your help. I have two tables called Product and Sales, attached image:)

Debo generar una vista en una Tabla Pivotante o Tabla Simple que debe cumplir los sgtes. requerimientos:

1° Columna debe considerar todos los 'Grupos'.

2° Columna debe considerar solamente un registro del campo 'Nivel_1' por campo Grupo, que corresponde al 'Nivel_1' que tiene mayor venta.

3° Columna debe considerar solamente un registro del campo 'Nivel_2', que corresponde al 'Nivel_2' que tiene mayor venta y que corresponda al 'Nivel_1' seleccionado en la columna 2.

4° Columna debe considerar solamente un registro del campo 'Nivel_3', que corresponde al 'Nivel_3' que tiene mayor venta y que corresponda al 'Nivel_1' seleccionado en la columna 2 y al 'Nivel_2' seleccionado en la columna 3.

5° Columna debe considerar MontoVenta/Cantidad para los registros mostrados con anterioridad.

(

I must generate a view in a Pivoting Table or Simple Table that must meet the following requirements:
1st Column should consider all the 'Groups'.
2nd Column should consider only a record of the 'Level_1' field per Group field, which corresponds to the 'Level_1' that has the highest sales.
3 ° Column should consider only one record of the field 'Level_2', which corresponds to 'Level_2' that has the highest sales and that corresponds to 'Level_1' selected in column 2.
4th Column should consider only a record of the field 'Level_3', which corresponds to 'Level_3' that has the highest sales and that corresponds to 'Level_1' selected in column 2 and to 'Level_2' selected in column 3.
5th Column must consider MontoVenta / Amount for the records shown previously.

)

Dejo un ejemplo de los datos:

(I leave an example of the data:)

El resultado esperado:

(The expected result:)

Usé la sgte. expresión pero solamente me resulta en 'Nivel_1', por otro lado no se donde incluir MontoVenta/Cantidad:

(I used this expression but it only results in 'Level_1', on the other hand I do not know where to include MontoVenta/Cantidad)

FirstSortedValue(Nivel_1, -Aggr(Sum ({<Año = {"$(MaxAño)"}>}MontoVenta), Nivel_1, Grupo))

Muchas gracias de antemano disculpen la traducción.

(Many thanks in advance, sorry for the translation, Google Translate)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try these expressions

FirstSortedValue(Nivel_1, -Aggr(Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_1, Grupo))

FirstSortedValue(Nivel_2, -(Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_1, Grupo) + (Aggr(Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_2, Nivel_1, Grupo)/1E4)))

FirstSortedValue(Nivel_3, -(Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_1, Grupo) + (Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_2, Nivel_1, Grupo)/1E4)+(Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_3, Nivel_2, Nivel_1, Grupo)/1E8)))

FirstSortedValue(Aggr(Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_1, Nivel_2, Nivel_3), -(Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_1, Grupo) + (Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_2, Nivel_1, Grupo)/1E4)+(Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_3, Nivel_2, Nivel_1, Grupo)/1E8)))

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try these expressions

FirstSortedValue(Nivel_1, -Aggr(Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_1, Grupo))

FirstSortedValue(Nivel_2, -(Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_1, Grupo) + (Aggr(Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_2, Nivel_1, Grupo)/1E4)))

FirstSortedValue(Nivel_3, -(Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_1, Grupo) + (Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_2, Nivel_1, Grupo)/1E4)+(Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_3, Nivel_2, Nivel_1, Grupo)/1E8)))

FirstSortedValue(Aggr(Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_1, Nivel_2, Nivel_3), -(Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_1, Grupo) + (Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_2, Nivel_1, Grupo)/1E4)+(Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_3, Nivel_2, Nivel_1, Grupo)/1E8)))

Capture.PNG

PEyzaguirre
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thanks Sunny, I am implementing the expressions with the real data to see if it behaves as it should.

PEyzaguirre
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

sunny, the expressions worked perfect. Although I still have a couple of doubts:
- What does the '/ 1E8' and '/ 1E4' mean if you could explain to me?
- In what part of the last expression should I consider the formula 'MontoVenta / Cantidad'?

Gracias

sunny_talwar

IE4 = 10000 and IE8 = 100000000 and I am using this to give different sort weights.

I don't understand your second question? Can you elaborate?

PEyzaguirre
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Sorry sunny, I forgot to consider the 'Cantidad' field in the data table.

The 4th column must represent the division of 'MontoVenta' by 'Cantidad' (MontoVenta / Cantidad),
this for the values ​​selected in the columns Group, Level_1, Level_2, Level_3.

Thank's

sunny_talwar

What would be the value of this in the above example?

PEyzaguirre
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hello Sunny, the values ​​should be 10 and 2.7 respectively, But do not worry since I solved it by modifying in the expression Sum(MontoVenta) by Sum(MontoVenta)/Sum(Cantidad)

I thank you for the help provided.

Regards

sunny_talwar

You can also try this

FirstSortedValue(Aggr(Sum(MontoVenta/Cantidad), Nivel_1, Nivel_2, Nivel_3), -(Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_1, Grupo) + (Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_2, Nivel_1, Grupo)/1E4)+(Aggr(NODISTINCT Sum(MontoVenta), Nivel_3, Nivel_2, Nivel_1, Grupo)/1E8)))