Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
educastri83
Creator
Creator

Help KPIs and Dimension

Hello! I need to solve this that a client poses to me.

It is required to visualize a KPI that identifies what and how many are the possible kind of products that exist when a specific product is sold, for example the product DA.

I would like to include a dimension that shows 2 options:

1) show the existing kind of products when I sell the DA product;

2) those not then not applicable.

Maybe with AGRR ?? I'm just a rookie in qlik.

Thank you very much

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Would you be making selections in that list box? Because since DA is already selected, it will show something like this

Capture.PNG

But any further selections in this, it will change the list.

List box expression used

=Aggr(Only({1<Cuenta = p(Cuenta)>} [Clase de documento]), [Clase de documento])

View solution in original post

12 Replies
educastri83
Creator
Creator
Author

Maybe stalwar1‌‌ can you solve it?

DAR Example 1.png

DAR Example 2.png

sunny_talwar

I will take a look at it

sunny_talwar

I would like to include a dimension that shows 2 options:

1) show the existing kind of products when I sell the DA product;

2) those not then not applicable.

For 1, do you mean to show what all products are sold when to Client (Code Client) when a client buys DA or is this more at a transaction level? In a particular transaction what all product sell together?

educastri83
Creator
Creator
Author

Something like.. show me all kinds of products that exist or are sold to clients when a client buys the DA product. They do not necessarily have to be sold together.

DAR Example 3.png

sunny_talwar

The left chart only shows top 5 clients, do you need the products sold to only top 5 clients or all clients? For all, you can use this

=Count({<[Clase de documento], Cuenta = p(Cuenta)>}[Documento compras])

educastri83
Creator
Creator
Author

It works! thanks

I'll really need for all clients, Although the intention of the chart is to show the top 5.

Although the intention of the grafic is to show the top 5.

If I would like to include a new list box that shows me all products that have been sold to clients who have purchased the DA product, what should I do?, Maybe like thisDAR Example 4.png

sunny_talwar

Would you be making selections in that list box? Because since DA is already selected, it will show something like this

Capture.PNG

But any further selections in this, it will change the list.

List box expression used

=Aggr(Only({1<Cuenta = p(Cuenta)>} [Clase de documento]), [Clase de documento])

educastri83
Creator
Creator
Author

Perfect, it works.

Yes, I'll be making selections in the list box.

Now if the last thing I lack .. In case the DA product has not been selected ?, I would like a permanent list box to return the products that have been sold to clients who have purchased DA

The product "DA" is the most important for the company, Therebefore the need to have the possibility to select in a list box the other products sold when also sold DA.

DAR Example 5.png

Sunny, thanks! I really appreciate your support in this moment

sunny_talwar

Try this

=Aggr(Only({1<Cuenta = p({1<[Clase de documento] = {'DA'}>}Cuenta)>} [Clase de documento]), [Clase de documento])