Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashmitp869
Creator II
Creator II

Help me with expression using Possible function ?

Hi there,

Please kindly assist to write a expression -

to show all the possible data 

i.e show data for all the [Service Unit Code] and [Provider Type Code] for that NTNAME selection irespective of _sokey

sum( {$<_sokey=,[Service Unit Code] = P({1<NTNAME=OSUSER()>}[Service Unit Code]),[Provider Type Code] = P({1<NTNAME=OSUSER()>}[Service Unit Code])>} _active_flag)

I am trying to use the above expression but giving errorerror_.PNG

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

There is a syntax issue with ossuser(). I think it needs to be look like:

sum( {$<_sokey=,
                [Service Unit Code] = P({1<NTNAME={'$(=OSUSER())'}>}[Service Unit Code]),
                [Provider Type Code] = P({1<NTNAME={'$(=OSUSER())'}>}[Service Unit Code])>} _active_flag)

Beside this I'm not sure if NTNAME is available if it's a part of a section access. If section access is in use it may be more suitable to apply it also for this kind of view.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

There is a syntax issue with ossuser(). I think it needs to be look like:

sum( {$<_sokey=,
                [Service Unit Code] = P({1<NTNAME={'$(=OSUSER())'}>}[Service Unit Code]),
                [Provider Type Code] = P({1<NTNAME={'$(=OSUSER())'}>}[Service Unit Code])>} _active_flag)

Beside this I'm not sure if NTNAME is available if it's a part of a section access. If section access is in use it may be more suitable to apply it also for this kind of view.

- Marcus