Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erivera10
Creator
Creator

Help with chart indicator

Hello,

I need your help with this.

I have a table of "employees", where I have a entry date field and a date field low, the flag is another field "sit_employee" where 1 is active, 2 is low, that is, if in "sit_employee" = 2 trendrá a date low, if you have the "sit_employee" = 1, goes to void the low date, followed by this field, create a table of "Mastercalendar" and resident table "employees", filtering inactive, ie "sit_employee"= 2 obtaining this:

Hola, becesito su ayuda con esto, tengo una tabla de "empleados", donde tengo un campo de fecha de ingreso y un campo de fecha de baja, la bandera es otro campo "sit_employee" donde 1 es activo, 2 es baja, es decir, si esta en "sit_employee"=2 trendrá una fecha de baja, si tiene el "sit_employee"=1 tendrá nulo el campo fecha baja, seguido de esto, cree una tabla de "Mastercalendar" y un resident de tabla de "empleados", filtrando inactivos, es decir "sit_employee"=2 obteniendo esto:

Rotacion.JPG

He creado 4 variables que necesito para el indicador de Rotación, vPI=Personal Inicial, vPF=Personal Final, vAltas=Altas y vBajas=Bajas, de empleados, teniendo en cuenta que la dimensión será semana.

I created 4 variables I need for the rotation indicator,

VPI = Initial Personal,

VPF = Personal Final,

vAltas = High and vBajas = Low,

all of this with employees, considering that the dimension will be week, called week_rotation.

The formula for the rotation is:

La fórmula para obtener la rotación en porcentaje, es:

((A + B) / 2) * 100

((PI + PF) / 2

this is equal to:

Esto es igual a:

(  (  ( vAltas+ vBajas )   /2   )  *100 )

/

((vPI+vPF)/2)

The values of the variables are:

Los valores de la variables son:

vPI=  Count( {1<sit_trabajador={'1'},fecha_ingreso={"<=$(=max(fecha_inicial))"}>+1<sit_trabajador={'2'},fecha_ingreso={"<=$(=max(fecha_inicial))"},fecha_baja={">$(=max(fecha_inicial))"}>}trabajador)

vPF=Count( {1<sit_trabajador={'1'},fecha_ingreso={"<=$(=max(fecha_final))"}>+1<sit_trabajador={'2'},fecha_ingreso={"<=$(=max(fecha_final))"},fecha_baja={">$(=max(fecha_final))"}>}trabajador)

vAltas=Count( {$<fecha_rotacion={">=$(=max(fecha_inicial))<=$(=max(fecha_final))"}>}trabajador)

vBajas=Count( {$<fecha_rotacion={">=$(=max(fecha_inicial))<=$(=max(fecha_final))"}>}trabajador_bajas)

Note: The fields are in spanish.

I have now here the problem, putting max (start_date) and max (end_date), just put me on the graph the week maximum , and I need to put me every week of the year.

(These dates them out with the function WeekEnd and WeekStart).

He ahora aquí el problema, al poner max(fecha_inicial) y max(fecha_final), solo me pone en el gráfico la semana máxima, y necesito que me ponga todas las semanas del año.

(Estas fechas las saque con la funcion WeekEnd y WeekStart)

Semana rotación.JPG

1 Reply
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee