Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help with exists function for more than one variable?

I need to exclude employees with no related sales from loading into my dashboard using the exists function.  Employees show up in more than table that I'm loading.  Can anyone help with this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much for your offer to help.  I found the answer was to use "Inner Keep," making sure that the first table with employee data was immediately before the second table in the script.  

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is the script you have today?

Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much for your offer to help.  I found the answer was to use "Inner Keep," making sure that the first table with employee data was immediately before the second table in the script.  

rulohx87
Contributor III
Contributor III

Close Topic or Choose the answer correct.

Not applicable
Author

Correct.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Laura,

In order to close the thread, I've chosen your reply and clicked the Correct Answer button. In the future, you can use this option to close your threads once they have been resolved. To find the Correct Answer button, you'll have to view the thread in the community, since it does not appear in email notifications or in your profile's Activity list.

For more information, check out the Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful, or let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team

Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much!  I am new to Qlikview and appreciate the tips.

Best,Laura 

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5