Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help with identification of certain records

Hi everyone,

I am currently working with a document that contains a customer ID and all of the accounts that each customer has. These accounts can belong to either company 1 or company 2. The way that I am displaying this data is via a pivot table with the customer ID as the main dimension, the account number as the second dimension, and the company name as the third dimension. So for one customer ID I can have multiple account numbers, each with a specific company name.

What I would like to do is identify those customer IDs that contain accounts in both company 1 and in company 2 and only display those. Is there any way that I can do this?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

It should also work with a condition within the dimension, like:

if(aggr(count(distinct company), [customer ID])>1, company)

Maybe as an alternatively you could use concat(company, ', ') as expression or dimension (then wrapped in an aggr) to show your data.

- Marcus

View solution in original post

2 Replies
avinashelite

Hi Matthew,

try like this:

1.Add one list box for the company so that when you select a company you will get the records details.

2.Add company dimension in the Pivot table so that it will be help full.

3.If you do not have the company details in the DB then while loading try like this

company1:

Load 'Company1' as company name,

filed1,

filed2

from table1

company2:

Load 'Company2' as company name,

filed1,

filed2

from table2

Hope this helps you

marcus_sommer

It should also work with a condition within the dimension, like:

if(aggr(count(distinct company), [customer ID])>1, company)

Maybe as an alternatively you could use concat(company, ', ') as expression or dimension (then wrapped in an aggr) to show your data.

- Marcus