Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hi All,

Any one say to me Project flow in QlikView?

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sharath,

Can you please elaborate a bit more what you are looking for? I also think you will have a better chance for help with a more informative title of your question.

Br

Hampus

Not applicable
Author

Ho to Develop Dashboard from scratch to End stage?

Not applicable
Author

That is a big questions and something that is different depending on allot of factors such as what kind of data sources you have, the size of the date data, what kind of calculation that are needed for you dashboard and how the dashboard is about to be accessed/displayed for the end users.

Not applicable
Author

Developing Qlikview document, we need to follow life cycle since from requirement gathering to deploying it production.

Please go through below: it explained clearly.

http://www.learnallbi.com/deploying-qlikview-dashboard-on-the-server/

ramasaisaksoft

Hi Sharath,

1)First of all any project will start from Bidding stage,means POC(Proof of concept) means how we will client show data  with his template data.

2)Once project is assigned to our company then we will have a Technical documentation (In that we mentioned H/w ,s/w and all software's versions and data model Star schema or Snow flake schema..etc)

3)Coming to Dashboard as per your requirement

first you need to analyze /create one excel sheet which tables need to use in dash board and which columns will useful and take a data model from u r data base team

-->Use Inline load as per u r requirement

-->complete most of calculations in Script only (reduce calculations in Expressions)

-->Reduce Macros usage

-->Try to compare developed dashboard with other KPI's we call it as Regression testing in Qlikview

-->Date filters are more important in Dashboard,Master calendar

-->keep in mind to remove connectivity between different sheets(Means if u change one filter value in sheet 1 will not reflect change in sheet 2...)

....etc

if u need some more explanation deeply send u r mobile number i will call u and explain.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Thank you Rama sai.