Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashis
Creator III
Creator III

Hide text object when there is no data for current selection

Hi ,

I have two text objects and it has if condition based that it shows up , it is working fine as expected.

However when I select any month that has no data in my transaction table , I still see those text objects.

How do I hide the text object when there is no data in my selection (for example If I select month of december'17)

Thank you,

Ashis

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Or this? Go to Properties - Layout Tab - Enable the Condition then type like below

If(Sum(Sales) = 0, 0, 1)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

May a condition like this:

Count(TransactionID) > 0

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Or this? Go to Properties - Layout Tab - Enable the Condition then type like below

If(Sum(Sales) = 0, 0, 1)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
ashis
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank Anil for your reply. it worked.

ashis
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank you for your reply Sunny, i did from Go to Properties - Layout Tab - Enable the Condition.