Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How Can i Display Stacked and Group in Single Bar Chart ?

Is it possible to Display Stacked and Group in Single Bar Chart ???????

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you elaborate more on this, Please? Because here we can do same but i am not sure whether how your inputs looks like and that we may require to create one flag to propose

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you elaborate more on this, Please? Because here we can do same but i am not sure whether how your inputs looks like and that we may require to create one flag to propose

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
sunny_talwar

Can you share some sample data?

tajmohamed30
Creator III
Creator III

hi do you want like drill down dimension group with stacked bar style

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

@Anil Babu Samenini

It is like i want my one bar representing one dimension and other bar which is stacked representing another dimension

Thus creating a bar with stack and group both.

@Anil i will try creating Flag in the script.

vicobi123
Contributor III
Contributor III

You want to just click on "Edit" and then "Appearance", you'll be able to select the "stacked" option