Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How Dates are managed

I am New to Qlick View.

My requirement is to Develop a report where on selected date the total value of invoice of customers must appear on Four Columns (Col1:30 Days, Col2:60Days, Col3:90 Days,Col4:Above 90 Days )of my Report.

Let me give a scenario.

The requirement is to develop Debtors Analysis Report. The purpose of report is to know the outstanding of Customers on particular date.

Say a customer is outstanding since 3months, ie. the invoice raised three months back and he didnot pay till selected date. In this case the amount of outstanding will fall in the 90Days Column.

So please help me what expression is required to manage this date in the Qlick View.

Thanks in Advance.

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

for previous 3 month -->

sum({<Date={">=$(=AddMonths(makedate(max(year),max(month)),-3))"}, year=, month=>}Invoice)

for previous 2 month -->

sum({<Date={">=$(=AddMonths(makedate(max(year),max(month)),-2))"}, year=, month=>}Invoice)

for previous 1 month -->

sum({<Date={">=$(=AddMonths(makedate(max(year),max(month)),-1))"}, year=, month=>}Invoice)

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the Reply.

I need 0-30 Days, 30-60Days,60-90Days, and above 90Days. These four columns are available.

That means the customer was outstanding from invoice date to selected Date, and the value of Oustanding will fall in relevant column.

Please confirm whether code you sent is right or wrong. My developer is saying it is monthwise.

Thanks in Advance

Not applicable
Author

Please answer