Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How Do you count the number of flags using set analysis

Hi Everyone,

I have three flags in my script which capture wther a field is missing or not. if a field is missing it flags the field.

How do i use set analysis to count this fields

Check the script below but its not working

Count ({<Sites.CaptureAddressFlg = {'>(0)'},Sites.CapturesContactPersonFlg = {'>(0)'},Sites.CapturessFixedLineNumberFlg = {'>(0)'}>}lSite_ID)

if any of the fields is 1 it should count ISite_ID.

Please help,

Thanks,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

This should do the trick:

Count ({<Sites.CaptureAddressFlg = {1}> + <Sites.CapturesContactPersonFlg = {1}> + <Sites.CapturessFixedLineNumberFlg = {1}>} lSite_ID)

If that does not work, please be specific about what it is doing wrong. Better yet, post a sample app.

Hope that helps

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MayilVahanan

HI

Try like this

= If((Sites.CaptureAddressFlg > 0) or (Sites.CapturesContactPersonFlg > 0) or (Sites.CapturessFixedLineNumberFlg > 0), Count(ISite_ID)

Hope that helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

Hi mayil ,

I have tried it and it doesnt seem to be working

MayilVahanan

HI

I think u using more than one dimension?

= If((Sum(Sites.CaptureAddressFlg) > 0) or (Sum(Sites.CapturesContactPersonFlg) > 0) or (Sum(Sites.CapturessFixedLineNumberFlg) > 0), Count(ISite_ID)

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

This should do the trick:

Count ({<Sites.CaptureAddressFlg = {1}> + <Sites.CapturesContactPersonFlg = {1}> + <Sites.CapturessFixedLineNumberFlg = {1}>} lSite_ID)

If that does not work, please be specific about what it is doing wrong. Better yet, post a sample app.

Hope that helps

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Thanks alot Jonathan that worked perfect