Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can I count total customers

Hi all, please I need your help, how as I can to count customer total for centers, to calculate concretion for mark, I need, count customers for mark total / customer total for center Ex.

Center Mark-1 Mark-2 Mark-3

AAAAA 100/1000 150/1000 225/1000

then 1000 is total customers

Thanks for your help

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I don't really understand your table but wouldn't you be able to use

=count(distinct CustomerID)

if you have a field for CustomerID. Then you would get the count for AAAAA Center per Mark-1,Mark-2 and Mark-3 Then by displaying totals you would get the total customers for AAAAAA.

Hope this makes any sense.

/F

Not applicable
Author

Thanks, but I need is calculate a total the customer for center and to use it in the denominator of each calculate for mark. The calculates of the mark it is different in each column (this subject to the mark), but the count total customers is unique, In the expression write to count the total of the mark,
=sum( ( (Aggr(Count(DISTINCT Mark&date), ClienteID,Mark,month))>=0 ) * -1 ) / ???

but I don't know as counting the total of clients without it considers the mark.

Not applicable
Author

I think you should be able to use Count(distinct total ClienteID) then.

Not applicable
Author

as denominator in your expression

Not applicable
Author

thanks again, it works but gives the total of all the centers, I need that same but separate for the centers AAA, BBB, CCC

Ex.

Center Mark-1 Mark-2 Mark-3

AAAA 100/100 125/100 200/100

BBB 50/80 30/80 70/80

CCC 125/300 200/300 170/300

Thanks

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

Why don't you use a Pivot Table with Center and Marks as Dimensions and Count(distinct total ClienteID) as Expression? Whould that help? Do you need all ersults in just one expression?

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Hello and thanks for answer

Yes, it is a pivote table, where the Centers and the marks are dimensions, and the expression should take both totals, to obtain the concretion.

GabrielAraya
Employee
Employee

Hi .. Do you try ....

Count

(Distinct IDClient) & '/' &Count(Distinct Total <Center> IDClient) ??

Gabriel