Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I load multiple HTML pages to Qlikview?

Hi

I need to load multiple pages from sharepoint to Qlikview. When I go to Script editor and try to load it using Web file it just loads the first 30 rows i.e. first page of sharepoint.There are 1000 rows that need to be loaded from sharepoint. These 1000 rows appear in several pages with the viewing record size of 30 rows in each page in sharepoint.

Can anyone please assist as to whats going wrong ? I thought QV should load all the rows from Sharepoint instead of only the first page.

- Sanjyot

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
buzzy996
Master II
Master II

even we faced the same issue long back,i'm unable to recollect right now.

i think so,there are some settings in share point views,can u change tht limit of pull/export records and see?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
buzzy996
Master II
Master II

even we faced the same issue long back,i'm unable to recollect right now.

i think so,there are some settings in share point views,can u change tht limit of pull/export records and see?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Shiva

Can you please look at  your archives for the solution that you may have implemented? I have tried the option of increasing the number of rows from sharepoint while exporting. It does work with it. but this is not a good approach towards it specially when the data runs into huge number of rows.

buzzy996
Master II
Master II

hi,sorry..i don't have share point direct access to check for the same.

may be can try this, when ur trying to fetch the data through RPC call,there is limit option on ur URL(u have remove/rest that part especially),hopes tht helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I changed the limit of the view on sharepoint while extracting the report.. Thanks anyways for the assistance