cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to add SET variable to config file?

Hi,

Can anyone help with adding the variable in application.

I have a variable as follows:

SET vFM= 7;

How can I add that in a external text file and retrieve it into application? Is there any specific approach for it or else just add 'vFM = 7' and insert that in script using include text file option?

Thanks,

Vishnu

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can use Notepad by help of Include command.

$(Include = path\filename.txt) and then check the Variable environment like Ctrl + Alt + V

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am not fully understand over here, Does you mean this $(vFM) or 'text' & $(vFM)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

I want to set vFM value as 7  in a text file(using notepad) and retrieve that value into the application.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

Got solution for it.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can use Notepad by help of Include command.

$(Include = path\filename.txt) and then check the Variable environment like Ctrl + Alt + V

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Anil,

Yup it worked. Thanks for the help.