Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to add a calculated column in a pivot table

Hi,

the pivot table in the image has as a column filed 'Divisa' which has two values '<Entity Curr Total>' and 'Mloc', but the expressions in the pivot table is just one 'sum(Importe)'.

How could I to add a new column with the 'sum(Importe)' difference between the values of 'Divisa' called '<Entity Curr Total>' and 'Mloc'?

Thanks

07-05-2013 11-28-03.png

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Sorry I'm affraid there is not a good solution for this.

Regards.

veidlburkhard
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Luis,

when I look at your picture, I see the two columns have the same values in each row. So the difference will always be zero (0) !?! Or am I misunderstanding something?

Regards

Burkhard

Not applicable
Author

Hi Burkhard, you are right excepto for some rows which have '0' but anyway I would like the difference betwen them. Regards.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi all,

I am facing the same problem, i set up a Pivottable with coumns (Year) for Year 16 and Year 17 and Revenue as Dimension; but no body seems able to suggest any useful solution to get the variance (both dollar amount and %).  Maybe Qlik is not as good as Excel.  With Excel, i did it within 30 seconds.