Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farheenayesha
Creator
Creator

How to calculate time spent by user on each Dashboard & Sheet

Hi,

I am trying to calculate, how much time a user has spent on each dashboard and sheet.

Example: In the below image, i want to calculate time spent (in minutes) by user 3 on dashboard 2 and also time spent in minutes on SH01, SH02 and SH03.

The above example is just for one user. However I want  to calculate for all the users. Please help me.

Capture.JPG

Please find the data attached. youssefbelloum

48 Replies
farheenayesha
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Shivesh,

Waiting for your response. Please let me know if you need more information.

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi stalwar1‌, based on what i have done above, I can't display all timestamp lines when i remove all the dimensions coming before ObjectID..

I tried a lot of things but I don't know why it doesn't work..

what I'm trying to do is having only the red parts on this table, with the 4 lines displayed

1 dimension.png

can you help please ?

sunny_talwar

I am not sure what the expected output is for the bar chart? Something like this

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

Two of the objects ID are the same.... how do you expect to see 4? Shouldn't it be 3?

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

there is no option to see total lines with this dimension ?

because there is 4 different Timestamp

farheenayesha
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for your reply. Yes it should be three SH01,SH02 & SH03. And we want to show the results in mins.

sunny_talwar

May be this?

Capture.PNG

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

can't we get it work with above ?

sunny_talwar

You mean using Above() function rather than Below() function?

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Yes