Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to change a specific cell's font in a table?

I have make a table and I want to decrease the font in two specific cells. But I can only change the font for the whole Dimension. Anyone knows how to deal with that?

Thanks a lot!

13 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Even i cant able to do that...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Shawn,

I support Chanty, he is correct, you can not change the font SIZE of a specific cell.

But if your specific one cell is in the "total" row of the straight/pivot table. Then it works. I think that is why we see it in Ishfaque's reply.

But you can change the font color, background and format of a specific cell, by given the cell a conditional expression like below, this works for both dimensions and expressions.

Selection_132.png

Not applicable
Author

Hi Zhihong

Thank you so much! I tried the method you provide. However, I just wonder how to change fornt in the text format with the code. Is there any code to control the font?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, Shawn,

Sorry for late reply. No, as I know, you can not conrol font in Qlikview for a specific cell, it will always be the font you select in the font tab. But you can change the format, like use italics/underline/bold, corresponding with <i>,<u>, <b> in the conditional expression.

Hope this helps.

Zhihong