Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to combine two fields from two different table

Hi Every one,

I have two tables Like T1, T2. These two tables contains same fields but different values i.e.,

Ex:

T1

A

C

E

AND

T2

B

D

F

So, i need to use T1 table values in T2.

My question is how to use T1 values in T2 Table?

15 Replies
avinashelite

as per your data their is no common key between the tables so better to concatenate both the tables

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have tried to concatenate, after that the coming values are not correct

PrashantSangle

What is your required output???

You can use outer join also.

What are the issues you are facing with concatenate.

Regards,

Prashant Sangle

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
avinashelite

Could you share the sample output what is required so that we could help you

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

There are two tables Table 1 and Table 2.  both table fields are same but values are different.

suppose by using Table 1, i am create some values. As well as  By using Table 2  i have to create some values, So in this situation in Table 2 i want to use Table 1 values.

Now my problem is when i am taking Table 1 fields in Table 2 it is not associated. Its disable..

So could you please tell me how to mapping with these two tables..?

avinashelite

Yes , it won't be because you don't have the common key !! so how can you except to get a values from table 1 in table 2 ? in order to get that we should have a common key between both the tables otherwise it will not get the right data

Hope this answers your question