cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to compare fields

Guys,

In the below screenshot, I have two customers A and B with having some number of fields each.

Screenshot_5.png

1. When customer A is selected in list-box,I want to show a bar chart with having the fields exactly matched with customer B

2. The selected customer (A) need not be shown in bar chart. If selected customer's fields exactly matches with customer B, that matched field count alone for customer B should be shown.

How can I achieve this... Plz anyone help me guys.

Regards,

Siva

20 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes exactly it is what I'm looking. When I select the customer in bar chart alone, I don't want to exclude it.

Is this possible to do?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I wonder, How we are manipulating hide and show objects for Exclude function. Let them reply stalwar1mrkachhiaimpcleveranjos

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

May be like attached

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

But I want to get the exact fields count in the table also.

If the bar with value 4 is selected, then it should be showing the exact 4 fields. Please assist me for this also, Sunny.

Thanks,

Siva.

sunny_talwar

Check now

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Great Thanks Sunny. This has been a long time issue for me, but you have cleared it just like that.

Could you please explain this expression in detail since I'm not clear on it?

Thanks,

Siva.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much Anil for helping me to solve this.

Regards,

Bose.

sunny_talwar

Is there a specific thing you don't understand? Might be easier for me to explain something you don't understand rather than going over each and everything

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Is this possible for grouped bar chart? On selecting each bar in grouped bar chart, can we do this same by using your expression.

sunny_talwar

I think it should be possible, I have not tried and tested it. Give it a shot and let us know if it worked or not