Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
munnawar
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to create Incremental Load without Date & Id

Hi Friends,

Is there any method to create incremental load without DATE & ID, like any system assigned unique row numbers .

So that we can fetch new updated Row Numbers as Updated Records using Incremental Load

Thanks & Regards

Munnawar

6 Replies
prma7799
Master III
Master III

Please go through this...

Incremental Load without Date field

Anil_Babu_Samineni

As Barry said, You may need to arrange the DM using Hash collision. I just wonder, Why are you needed Increment Load here..! Can you little more in clear

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
munnawar
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Anil Babu,

Actually DATA is storing DAY wise like DAY1Qty, DAY1Value, DAY2Qty,DAY2Value and MonthYear field

as well,My USER want to see daily data ,So i have extracted DAY wise QTY & VALUE using CROSSTABLE separately n stored in separate QTY & VALUE  QVD's  and  in Final load i have Concatenated to get DAY wise data ,But this data is DAILY INVENTORY ,SO huge nor of records are updated daily  if i do load it is taking nearly 1 hour or more  for only this Load,

So i want to  extract Updated  Records  from my first LOAD itself n STORE this updated RECORDS separately as VALUE n QTY QVD's

I could have applied Incremental load on MonthYear Field  But my scenario is different , i have to get updated record Daily ,

So i want that scenario , without using DATE n ID field to extract DATA Daily

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Great, But if you already done CrossTable for that to make group it has only one table? And you are updating from source having fields may doesn't have in CrossLoad? Could be throws an Synthetic keys to do. I would assume, Do the same using Cross Load to that and Concatenate them that means (2 cross should concatenate).

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
munnawar
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Anil,

Yes i hve concatenated , all the data is displaying fine , But now i want only updated record for my first Load

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Not entirely sure your needed?

But, My assumption is simple - Is there anything problem to main atleast single primary key from tables which need to club and concatenate. Because, To update we can work for

Load * From Where Primary >= '$(Max)';

Load * From Table Where Not Exists (Primary);