Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to create drop-down menu

Hello,

I am looking for a way to create a drop-down menu with four different options. These options would be KG, LB, GR, and OZ for different weights. When one of the options is selected, the system would change chart and table values. The original value of these weights should be the in a purchase order's original unit that is being loaded to qlikview from Oracle. I tried to use an input box with variables, but couldn't get this to work. I'm also new to Qlikview. Any suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I would suggest making use of multi box. You can use following code in the script. You can load these 4 options inline and it should automatically match to your Purchase order table based on field names.

Weight:

Weight
KG
LB
GR
OZ
];

LOAD * INLINE [

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I would suggest making use of multi box. You can use following code in the script. You can load these 4 options inline and it should automatically match to your Purchase order table based on field names.

Weight:

Weight
KG
LB
GR
OZ
];

LOAD * INLINE [

Not applicable
Author

Weight:
LOAD * INLINE [
Weight
KG
LB
GR
OZ
];

Thanks