Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to create layer to show filters in Qlikview

i have one requirement to create a filters for month and year and create a layer to show filter

so i want to know about how to create a layer to show filters.

Thank you..

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

How you mean by LAYER?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

even i don't know, but i think if i am not wrong, its kind of step by step creation of filters?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Actually, This is kind of QVM to me. QVM means Qlikview Modules which consists layer filtering. When we hit on any button / text box which called "Filters". If we hit customers need on top of reports which called again "_Blank" in html..

Please have a look related this? QvM - Qlikview Modules

If you notice, there is on layer top of Dashboard from below image. Does this helps to you?

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

you mean Year, Quarter & months

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Means, I would say this is related for I frame. If you notice the video there you will get idea how filters are working.. That is how we are applying filters on top of Dashboard.. Please have a watch the video..

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

ya sure , thank you.

please answer to my last thread on fact and dim

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sure, Will look into that.. Meantime, If you got answer or Helpful from this thread. Please mark them as correct and helpful to close this thread ...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

i already done it