Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baliyan_vinay
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to display dimension day data in months

Hello Community,

I have the below line chart displayed which has data for days, each day data is displayed on line as symbol and is displayed on hover.

Now the problem is these days(as legends) are also displayed in dimension as well, which makes the dashboard look really weird. 

Is there a way that I can just display Month-Year in dimension legend but keep the day symbol displayed in line expression.

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Probably going to need to attach an example QVW file with some data etc. in order to get responses on this one, as folks likely need to see the data model and chart settings and expressions etc. in order to determine if there is a better way to display things or not.

The only place I could give you where you might find something would be the following Community area:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.