Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to export multiple reports in single excel sheet wise when all reports displayed in single qlikview sheet?

Hi All,

We are displaying multiple reports in single qlikview sheet using straight  table. All reports names we are displayed in a multi box object at the top of this chart and when user select particular report from multi box then that report results will be displayed  in the chart. So all reports results will be displayed  in single sheet only. In our report there is huge data is there.

As per our requirement, how to export all reports in single excel with sheet wise separately.

Plaese provide the solution on this.

It is very urgent requirement........

Many thanks in advance for u r support......

Thanks......

7 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Perhaps this blog post can help: http://www.qlikblog.at/971/qliktip-32-exporting-multiple-objects-single-excel-document/

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Thanks for u r quick response. But this macro doesn't  work in my scenario. In my application, a reports are displayed  within one sheet only. So using single sheet I'd, we can't export all reports within  one excel using this macro.

Please suggest if any alternative  solution on this....

Thanks.....

Gysbert_Wassenaar

The macro can export multiple Qlikview objects to one excel sheet. And the macro can also export multiple Qlikview objects to multiple excel sheets. What are you trying you to?

srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

But  I am displaying a reports in single sheet then using single sheet  I'd multiple  times in the macro, can we export all reports at at a time?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Are you talking about exporting Qlikview chart objects or Qlikview report objects, the kind you create with the Report Editor (started from the Reports menu)?

srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

I am talking  about exporting qlikview chart objects only. But  I already  tried using macro  which you have posted. That macro has given results that exporting 1st  report only in every sheet in the excel due to straight table displayed  1st report while exporting into excel. So every sheet within the excel displayed that 1st report only but not other reports as well.

Please elaborate more u r solution on this.

Thanks for u r quick  response  on this. It is greatful if u r provide any example related  to my scenario.

Thanks lot guysbert........

Gysbert_Wassenaar

You just have to fill the array correctly. See Sample 2 and 3. You can put any combination of qlikview chart objects on any sheet you want.