Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II

How to fix the pivot table area size

Dear All,

I am stuck at one place as i have added Total text box in bottom of the pivot table.

When I filter the data then pivot area change according the selection but I want it not to change.

Below is the screenshot to understand it better. Please help me to resolve it.

I want area size as given in second image.

er.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be Add {1} with your expression, And what i understand is you need to UN Check this?

Capture.JPG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be Add {1} with your expression, And what i understand is you need to UN Check this?

Capture.JPG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Anil,

I tick marked on size to data in pivot and no option is enable in text box.

er.png

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Anil, Now i have unticked in pivot table and it working as expected.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Please Mark "Correct answer" for respect answer instead of yours. That may useful and helps to others

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I have done the same. Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you see, You mark yourself. If you didn't feel sounds my response is not a way you are looking. That's fine..

Cheers

bhuprakash
Creator II
Creator II
Author

hahaha...Anil, you given the resolution as I wanted.

Mistakenly I marked my reply as correct Answer... Will take care of this.