Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to get Breakdowns of Total

Hi,

I have straight table in attached qvw. I need to show the break down of each Queue. I have Total Queue already created but I would need the Breakdowns which was showing in attached png.

could anyone help me by looking into attached please.

Thanks.

78 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Is there any other solution to get this?

heimo_ernst_wei
Contributor III
Contributor III

The answer (sample) of Mansih Kachhia below seems to have solved your Problem...

Take a look on it

Not applicable
Author

Thanks. The figures are showing incorrect. Please find attached png as I showed incorrect figures as marked under RED. Please help how to set this completely as I suppose we are near to destination.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Can you tell me what is 261...

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Sorry I added incorret png. Please find this attached png. I just marked one red colour. for Contact If I add all the values under the red colour in OutcomesFigures png it should eqaul to 51. It should not show the value under Advice as 370 instead should show 19. Please find Outcomepng . It should show the exact values i,e we add up all the values whihc are in horizontal it is equals to 51

i,e 29+19+2=51

In the attached OutcomeFigures are values from qvw

where Outcomepng are values from access database.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manish.

I will wait for your solution please help as i need to set this completely.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

can you tell me how you get Contact 51 and 1.47%....

You definitely have selected something in my previous reply....

Not applicable
Author

I just reload the file again with up to date database. so that's why it is showing 51 and 1.47%.

But when i compared the results betweena access database and qvw it is showing different values as the Total is not breaking down to individual values.

Please could you set this how to get correct Brakdowns under Total.

Thanks.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Can you upload your reloaded file... The file on which I am working is showing something different and it is difficult to match your requirements.

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

As per my upload the total is matching with horizontal total.