Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anil_y_86
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to get Document CALs tab under User Documents?

How to get Document CALs tab under User Documents?

33 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

As you have an uncapped server all users are considered to be named users therefore you do not have any doc cals. I would think that the limitation that you have set in this case has no effect as you have an uncapped license.

As you can see below this is how it looks on an capped server. You do not have any limitations and can therefore not set any.

cal.PNG.png

anil_y_86
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Please find the difference between your screen and mine

sspe
Creator II
Creator II

What is actually your problem?

If you can access you application on the Access Point and your QMC works (which it actually does), then your server is up and running and is working with the license it has.

You then have an Uncapped license and this license disable certain views and screens in QMC, but that you can't change - unless you get another license.

If you want to explore areas of QlikView that isn't contained in your current license, you'll have to get another license from QlikView - either as a test server license or a trial license.

Regards

Steen

Anonymous
Not applicable

That is what I am saying. You have an uncapped license therefore your screen say something like "no limitations" therefor you can not set any limitations. As Steen mentions, you need to get a different license if you want to test different variations.