Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to get extension objects with out any Ajax error in web view? Please can anyone help

Hi,

I have a problem with extension objects. When ever I opened any .qar. In the qvw when I turn on web view on /off every time it is showing no sheet object. can anyone suggest me please how can I get this.

Thanks.

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Please see attached.

Not applicable
Author

Can anyone help me please

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Which Internet Explorer & QV version are you using?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks. I am using IE 10 and how to know the QV version I just forgot the command?

EDIT : The QV version is 11.00.11282.0409

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I strongly recommend to you to update QV to the latest version as a lot of bugs connected to AJAX errors have been fixed.

What extension are you trying to add? Do you have other sheet objects on the page or are you opening a blank new one?

Not applicable
Author

thankyou

Not applicable
Author

Thanks. There is no other sheet objects on the page. I am opening new qvw in personal edition, I am opening googlemap.qar extension. How to update QV to latest version in personal edition? what is the latest version? PLEASE suggest me

EDIT: will this work if I open in google chrome?

simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

You should be able to find all that information on http://www.qlik.com/.

EDIT: Opening it in Google chrome should be fine, however I think QlikView Desktop Client opens the AJAX Web View in the Internet Explorer environment.