Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to get the theme?

Hi experts,

I was wondering how to generate a theme from others QVW, then I can apply that theme for my QVW.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hi,

yes you can. Open a doc and use the "Make Theme" option to create one from existing one. you would get to "Save" this theme. Then open the second doc where you want to apply the previously craeted one; use the "Apply Theme" option. Select the previously saved theme and apply.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hi Isaac,

Setting->Document Properties->Layout, there you find make/apply Theme option. if you want a sheet's theme, then goto Sheet Properties->General tab and you get the same.

regards,

tresesco

Not applicable
Author

Hi tresesco,

If I open others QVW and make theme, then I can get its theme? I just want to get theme like the theme qvt in QlikView theme folder.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hi,

yes you can. Open a doc and use the "Make Theme" option to create one from existing one. you would get to "Save" this theme. Then open the second doc where you want to apply the previously craeted one; use the "Apply Theme" option. Select the previously saved theme and apply.