Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danipudianto
Contributor
Contributor

How to get value from parameter base on condition ?

Dear All,

How to get Value PLANNED_DT / JAM KERJA in MIN Column ?

I have try make query : sum({<DOWNTIME={'PLANNED_DT'}>MINUTES ) / sum({<DOWNTIME={'JAM KERJA'}>MINUTES)

but the result in PLANNED_DT % = 0

Please get me Solution

Thanks

qlik1.jpg

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Expression wrong in your thread, try this

sum({<DOWNTIME={'PLANNED_DT'}>} MINUTES)/ sum({<DOWNTIME={'JAM KERJA'}>}MINUTES)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Kushal_Chawda

At first glance, looks like a syntax error

sum({<DOWNTIME={'PLANNED_DT'}>} MINUTES ) / sum({<DOWNTIME={'JAM KERJA'}>}MINUTES)

danipudianto
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Sorry,

but no difference between your query and me.

and the result still zero

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Two to split

sum({<DOWNTIME={'PLANNED_DT'}>} MINUTES)

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
danipudianto
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Anil,

Sorry I am still confuse,

I want the value in PLANNED_DT % = PLANNED_DT / JAM KERJA

and my script is

=if(DOWNTIME='PLANNED DT %',sum({<DOWNTIME={'PLANNED_DT'}>} MINUTES) / sum({<DOWNTIME={'JAM KERJA'},DOWNTIME>}MINUTES),

sum(MINUTES))

but the result in PLANNED_DT % = 0

It's wrong in my script ?

Thanks

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you trying this in Script? Try same expression in UI