Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to graphically represent a series of events/phases?

Hello everyone! I'm trying to do a graph (trying with gantt charts) to graphically represent the time it takes a project to complete based on the many phases or activities that the project goes through. The data I have contains a project number, activity type, startTime and many others fields that I'm not using for this exercise - I need to be able to graphically represent the time it takes for each activity to complete, but I don't have an endTime for each activity, instead I need to be able to take the next activity time as the endTime of the previous, considering that there could be activities that share the same exact time, meaning that its duration should  be zero. I'm using the personal Qlikview edition (which I really love) - I believe I can't share the script or the dimensions / expressions that I'm using. Fields: ProjectNumber: 12345678 StartTime; M/D/YYY h:mm:ss TT ActivityType: characters A appreciate all the help anyone can provide!! THANKS! Carlos

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See this blog post: Creating a Date Interval from a Single Date

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See this blog post: Creating a Date Interval from a Single Date

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Gysbert, that was exactly what I was looking for  🙂 ! Thanks again!!! Carlos

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Carlos,

We're glad to hear you got the solution you needed. Please take a moment to mark Gysbert's reply as Correct, as this will mark the thread as Answered.

Thank you,

Qlik Community Team