Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to implement predictive analysis with QlikView?

Hi,

Analytics based on traditional BI requires anticipating every question and then waiting days and weeks for IT to build the analysis. QlikView operates intuitively so executives can query data, change analysis “on the fly” and follow their thought paths to wherever they may lead for immediate answers to often complex business questions.

QlikView provides all BI capabilities, dashboard, KPIs, balanced scorecard, predictive analysis, “what if” scenarios, and more, but much faster at the speed of thought.

So my question: I would like to know how to implement predictive analysis with QlikView?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Cordialement,

Hicham SAADOUNI

7 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

That depends on what you want to predict, the data you have available and the model(s) you want to use to calculate the predictions. Try looking through the search results of this query: http://community.qlik.com/search.jspa?q=predictive+analysis

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gysbert,

Thanks for your previous answer.

Do you have any demo of predictive analysis to be shared ?

Thanks in advance for all.

Best regards,

Hicham

Gysbert_Wassenaar

See this blog post: Monte Carlo Methods. And QlikView ROI Calculator – 50 User Scenario | Qlik

Not applicable
Author

Thanks

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Just want to have a look at the answer that's hundreds of points worth

Which one is it?

Hicham Saadouni, have you set one of the answers of Gysbert to correct, then back to unanswered shortly after?

Interesting effect ...

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Oh my! 626 points for one post . That's... quite ridiculous frankly . Interesting effect indeed.

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi, see the attached

Good luck

Fernando

Develop a what-if analysis with QlikView