Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nitnan00
Contributor
Contributor

How to move QlikView Apps/Dashboards to Cloud & keeping QV Platform and data Sources on-prem

Hello Team,

Please guide if there is a workaround or a solution available to move pre-populated dashboards (.qvw) along with QVS (just as its run-time) to render/view on cloud but keeping the QV analytics platform with data source on-prem. 

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards.

Nitin Nanda

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You should most likely have a discussion with your account manager regarding this to be sure all aspects of the use case are considered and the best possible solution for that use case developed/implemented, but from the info you provided, you would need Publisher in order to split things in this case, as if you have Publisher, you can leave that component in the on-prem environment to run the reloads and then either configure Publisher to be able to distribute to the Cloud environment, or have a third-party tool move the reloaded apps from on-prem to the QVServer User Docs folder(s) in the Cloud.  Best I can offer with what you have provided to point you in the right direction, but again, best advice is to discuss with your account team to ensure all aspects have been considered.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.