Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to plot a 3D chart?

Hi..i have a simple combo chart with bar and line chart.. I need to convert the bar into 3 D chart. Attached is my current graph

when i tried to use the style options to convert to 3D the options are disabled. Can anyone help me how to use these options?

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Which version of QV you are using? Like this you are expecting?

Capture.PNG

This is very interesting, Is this fine for you?

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I dont see these options in a combo chart? are these present only in a bar chart?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hope this helps you

Yes, Combo chart is nothing But Bar + Line combination. So, These options are not available in Combo chart. And that, I would recommend you to create work around may be place Line chart expressions with Line object and Bar chart expression with Bar Expressions. Remind you, This is how i am receiving. Does it fine for you

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful