Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to recovery a lost value from section access table (with partial reload)

Hi

I have a problem related to section access and partial reload.

I follow these steps:

1) Full Reload of a application with section access where users are associated to one or more company.

The list of company was: A, B, C.

2) Then I wanted to freeze data in the application apart from section access, in order to enter new users or eliminate old users: I Partial Reload the application every night, with the word "Replace" over the section access table.

3) The list of company changed in the DB table: company C was deleted and appeared company D and I did a mistake: I remove from section access table records with Company C, even if in the freezed application users should be able to see it again!!

4) So I restore the old section access table adding the records with company C but, users can't see it anymore!

Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You'll have to do a full reload to rebuilt the section access table.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You'll have to do a full reload to rebuilt the section access table.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok, thanks, but what is the reason of this behaviour?

I suppose that the data model is complete with the old company cause of the partial reload...

Why isn't it possible to see again it?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry, but with the partial reload I change profiles and I add/delete users... wtihout changing all data in data model... so I think It works.

I just notice this behaviour.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Are you sure? I use partial reload for section access and it works.