cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to reduce number of text on value points

Capture.PNG.png

Hello,

I have this graph - Is it possible to reduce the number of labels. And maybe set a static value at 95%??

Can anyone help

Thnak you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I used rank, and then i showed only values based on min and max rank

View solution in original post

12 Replies
ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi,

May be like this.

Please find the attachment.

Regards

ASHFAQ

its_anandrjs

Go to chart properties >> Presentation >> Chart Scrolling >> Enable x-Axis scrolling >> and write 10-15 for display of bars

See the snap

chartscroll.png

Not applicable
Author

I mean the procent on the line graph. I have many values on the line graph I want to reduce this number

Not applicable
Author

I mean the procent values on the line graph.

mvanlutterveld
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Thomas,

Your values gets truncated because they reach the top of the chart. You can set a static max of the Y axes a little bit higher than 100% (like 105% or 108%). This will free up some space at the top of the chart. To prevent QlikView from showing this > 100% scale, set the statis step to a value higher than your static max value - 100. For example: static max = 108 > 108 - 100 = 8, set the static step to 20.

Cheers,

Michiel

Greg_Williams
Employee
Employee

Have you tried using: 1. Dimension Limits for a percentage above/below threshold, 2. Expression > Value on Data points > conformed to an expression?

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Above 36 days probability is too low to be shown. You can group all >36 with this formula for dimension :

if(DaysSinceLastBuy>36, dual('>36',37), DaysSinceLastBuy)

This will make your graph look better. You can group (or exclude) further along these lines.

Hope it helps

rbecher
MVP
MVP

Hi Thomas,

can you upload an example with data?

- Ralf

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Not applicable
Author

hi Ralph - Document attaced now.