Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nora104
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

How to simply add a serial number to the pivot table dimension

In the pivot table, because I need to limit the Code according to the size of the cumulative value, I don’t know how to calculate the cumulative value in the dimension, so I use the value of the expression to limit the display value of the dimension Code. When the expression value is not null, the code displays, otherwise, it does not display.

the expression is:

if(Week>=4 and MIN(total<Code>{<Week={">=4"}>} AGGR(sum(aggr(rangesum(above(Sum(Qty),0,rowNo())),Code,Week)),Code,Week))<150,
sum(aggr(rangesum(above(Sum(Qty),0,rowNo())),Code,Week)),0)

1.png

But now I want to add a a serial number to the pivot table dimension sort by Qty of the 6th week from largest to smallest, like the below:

3.png

But I use the formula: =aggr(rank(num(sum({<Week={"6"}>}Qty),'#,##0')),Code)        it's result is the below:

4.png

I can’t limit the dimensions according to the cumulative value condition of the expression.

I tried formulas about rowno(), it doesn't work,too.

This is a simplified example, the data actually has many rows.

Does anyone have a good solution? It would be great if the rank function could not be used, because the use of the rank function must limit the conditions related to the cumulative value of the Code, currently I don’t know how to calculate the minimum value of the cumulative value of the week (Week>=4) in the dimension.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nora104
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I found that using this formula can calculate the cumulative value in the dimension:

MIN(total<Code>{<Week={">=4"}>} aggr(rangesum(above(sum(Qty),0,rowNo())),Code,Week))

It solved my problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Nora104
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I found that using this formula can calculate the cumulative value in the dimension:

MIN(total<Code>{<Week={">=4"}>} aggr(rangesum(above(sum(Qty),0,rowNo())),Code,Week))

It solved my problem.