Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinpintokpa
Creator II
Creator II

How to suppress underlining of a URL in a Link field?

I have a chart with an expression that is of type Link, and it works fine.

kevinpintokpa_0-1634772432786.png

There is a cosmetic requirement that I have been given, to remove the underlining of the link.  Is this possible?  I played with the Text Format of the option, and I can change it to some extent.  For example, if I use '<i>', then the link is displayed italicized, but it is still underlined.

Any ideas on how to suppress this underlining?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @kevinpintokpa, if I got your request right you can change the representation by selecting the field and scrolling to the "Representation" section. Here, you can select "Link" as a representation. This should show the links in a light blue form without underling them (except when they are selected).

Let me know if this helped you. In case your request was more specific feel free to attach a sample App so I can help you further. Cheers 😊

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @kevinpintokpa, if I got your request right you can change the representation by selecting the field and scrolling to the "Representation" section. Here, you can select "Link" as a representation. This should show the links in a light blue form without underling them (except when they are selected).

Let me know if this helped you. In case your request was more specific feel free to attach a sample App so I can help you further. Cheers 😊

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.