Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinpintokpa
Creator II
Creator II

How to suppress underlining of a URL in a Link field?

I have a chart with an expression that is of type Link, and it works fine.

kevinpintokpa_0-1634772432786.png

There is a cosmetic requirement that I have been given, to remove the underlining of the link.  Is this possible?  I played with the Text Format of the option, and I can change it to some extent.  For example, if I use '<i>', then the link is displayed italicized, but it is still underlined.

Any ideas on how to suppress this underlining?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @kevinpintokpa, if I got your request right you can change the representation by selecting the field and scrolling to the "Representation" section. Here, you can select "Link" as a representation. This should show the links in a light blue form without underling them (except when they are selected).

Let me know if this helped you. In case your request was more specific feel free to attach a sample App so I can help you further. Cheers 😊

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @kevinpintokpa, if I got your request right you can change the representation by selecting the field and scrolling to the "Representation" section. Here, you can select "Link" as a representation. This should show the links in a light blue form without underling them (except when they are selected).

Let me know if this helped you. In case your request was more specific feel free to attach a sample App so I can help you further. Cheers 😊

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.