cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Limon
Contributor
Contributor

How to teach myself about QlikView?

I'm freelancing a little until the end of my education. I found a company that would hire me for a few days per month. Here is what will expect me:

They have a few different systems. All backed by some kind of RDMS. And there is a QlikView installation. Nothing more. QlikView is not configured to do anything, it's just installed on a dedicated server.

Tney need a few reports, by aggregating data from different sources. They also want something like a daily export of the data.

I have no QlikView experience, but would like to tackle the job. Are there any resources online to educate myself?

1 Reply
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you have warehouse and ETL background, It's fairly enought to learn by yourself. Only stuff you need to tackle how functions are working. Everything can be found Here 

Also, Please check some models which you have default during installation. It will give clarity how Qlikview is working.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful