Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I have a list of values, is there any way to dynamically populate sheets with these values?

Hi!

I have a list of values, is there any way to dynamically populate sheets with these values?

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

What exactly do you mean when you see dynamically populate them? You can use Inputfield or input box object to input values dynamically. For inputfield look here: Inputfield example.qvw

Not applicable
Author

I have a list box contains a set of values,each value corresponds to a sheet in my document, I need to get a sheet added automatically if a value is added to this list.

Is it possible to achieve this ?

petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You can created your maximum number of sheets first and then make each of them show depending on which values are selected in your list box.

On each sheet property you have on the General Tab a way of showing a sheet by filling in a condition. This condition can test for the selection of your specific value. If it is a single selection always this will do:

=FieldValue='Sheet1'                      for Sheet1 etc ....

FieldValue is the field being shown in your list box.

Digvijay_Singh

Not sure but you may need to write Macro which can trigger and add new sheet while opening document if list box has new value from last reload, but could be very complex when no of values are too many. I think we might need such things in rare of the rare situation.