Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I have a pivot table. Two columns of the pivot table, named Attflag and Catflag, are loaded directly into an inline table. When I filter the primary dimension of the pivot table (called WCAT), these inline-loaded values change... Does anyonw know why?

I'll include two screenshots. The first is the filtered data showing null values, the second the unfiltered, showing the script loaded values. I'll also past a third that shows the inuput script for Catflag and Attflag. I see no reason why loaded constants should change because of a data filtration change... My dimension is WCAT, another loaded input.

Picture1.jpg

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If your inline tables are associated with the other table(s) in the data model then selecting values in a field from the fact

table will filter the data from inline tables too. I assume this is what happens. Take a look at the Table Viewer to check your data model.

Your screenshot is too small to make out any details. Not that it matters because screenshots are usually useless anyway.

If you need more help please post a small qlikview document that demonstrates the problem. See this document for more information about that: Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
qlikviewwizard
Master II
Master II

Hi Patrick Lee

Just gentle advise, Please use appropriate subject instead of debrief the issue.

Can you please attach the sample file to demonstrate the issue? Thank you.